Saturday, August 02, 2008

Poor Service, or no service at all!

It is a Saturday night and my family and I went for our dinner.
Since there was a restaurant that are newly open in Bandar Country Homes, Rawang,
my mum asked us try the food there.

We reach the newly open restaurant that are located near my house.
We went in and we choose our table to sit, since there are plenty of empty table.
I looked around, there are only 4, plus us, 5 family in the restaurant there.
Only 2 tables are eating, and the rest are still waiting for their food to come.
We sat down there for almost 5 minutes, and guess what? NOBODY SERVE US...NOT EVEN A DRINK.
So, my dad was quite a little pissed off cause everyone of us are quite hungry.
We thought we can have our food fast since there are only a little people eating there.
But after several times my dad called for the people to take order, only a chinese-look-alike indonesian came and take our order.
No, not taking order for food, but drink.
We start ordering and then she went off.
We waited for another 20 minutes, but there are still no one come to take our order,
worst of all, our DRINKS are not here yet.
Their kitchen concept is an open air concept.
We can see what is happening inside.
My mum asked us to see what happen there.
I turn and see what happened there.
What I saw is in the small kitchen,
there was only 2 cooks there, but they have so many assistants, I think easily got 8 assistants there busily helping our.
They look so busy and my dad was like, "I think we better not eat here"
And my mum told my dad that we have already ordered drinks.
Dad went and canceled the drinks that we ordered and then we went out of that restaurant.
Dad was complaining the whole night about their bad service restaurant.
I really lose my patience, can't imagine that we have been waiting for half an hour, but there are still no people come and serve us and take our order.
Really give bad image of their restaurant.
My mum was like a reporter, she complain to everyone that she knows in or house that particular row.
And the news spread from our row to the next row till the our whole compound in section 13 know about it..!
Shy for them!! No wonder there are not much people eat there.

No comments: