Saturday, August 16, 2008

The first day out

I can't really sleep last night.
Maybe I'm too excited about the gathering.
I'm going to meet all my TAR College friends from UA1b class.
I miss you guys and I'm doing my countdown here.

I guess I fall asleep at around 5am in the morning.
At 9 in the morning, my alarm was ringing non stop, I quickly off it and continue my sleep as I slept late last night thinking that I can awake when my phone message comes in.
I slept until 1pm when my phone message rings and I got a shock when I saw the time is already 1pm.
Quickly, I get up, wash up and eat my lunch that daddy bought.
After delaying things here and there (where usually I used to do that), only I pack my belongings.
The clock is 3pm after I have done my packing. So, I take a shower slowly since my friends haven't call me yet.
Singapore friend, Shir Kee is arriving late as her trains started late.
At around 4pm when I was preparing to leave the house, Kim Qin, from Pahang called me and says that she is reaching KL in about another 20 minutes.
So, I went to the Wangsa Maju LRT Station and wait for her.
We then went to TAR College to walk around and jokes with the past memories that we had.
We then bounced into some of our lecturer, we chat for a while and then we decided to go to 1Utama to catch a movie while waiting for Shir Kee that might arrived at about 10pm.

We decided to watch La Lingerie, it is a Cantonese love movie that will make you laugh out loud.
Before we go for the movie, we walk around 1Utama since it was still early as the movie is at 7:20pm while the time is only around 5:45pm.

At around 6:15pm, we then went to food court to eat Mr.Tepanyaki as our dinner.
We then went straight to the cinema and the show ends at around 9:30pm.
I then decided to go to KL Sentral since it is already 9:30pm.
After we get out from 1Utama, I received a message from Shir Kee, telling me that she just pass Seremban, heading to Kajang and then only KL Sentral. So, it is about 11pm when she reach KL Sentral.
Since, I have already left 1Utama, we decided to drive slowly to KL Sentral and we will wait for Shir Kee there.
Nothing much we can do except waiting for her in the car, while we are waiting, we chat and get ourself updated with each other.
At about 11:05pm,, Shir Kee messaged me and told me that she have reached KL Sentral, asking me where am I . I play a fool on her telling her that I lost my way and I don't know where am I as it is all highway.














She believed in me and she sound quite worried and panicked. Asking me to drive safely, don't speed this and that. She say she can wait for me inside KL Sentral.
I saw her sitting on the bench there alone. I then approached her and she get a shock. She shouted loudly claiming that I lie to her and I make her believed it. I was laughing and then my friend run towards her and give her a surprise. She doesn't know that Kim Qin is with me all the way cause we didn't let her know, wanting to give her surprise.

We then head straight to Rawang, my new house as our gathering place and also our sleeping place.
It was already 12am when we reached there and after putting everything down, we head straight to mamak stall nearby my house since we are all thristy and since Shir Kee haven't eat anything yet since afternoon.
While we are enjoying the drink, we chat and dig out those past memories.
We laugh while we talk. Still remember we even went out at 4am for a drink although we are all girls.
We went back home at around 2am. We took shower and prepared ourself to sleep as each of us are so tired.
Although there are so many empty rooms and so many matresses, we still squeeze and sleep together like old times.

No comments: