Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fish?

I spend my weekend productively.
**thumbs up**
I helped my family to clean our house fish pond.
Yes! Is a fish pond, not an aquarium.
The scrubbing, scrapping, washing, cleaning and all sort of things took place just to make sure it was super duper clean.
Phew! It is damn tiring, and the washing and cleaning took 2 long hours.
Finish cleaning, I sit at the pond praising our good job and start filling up the pond with water.

My mum wanted to buy some fishes and put it inside.
While I'm waiting for the pond to be filled up, there was a few seconds of flash back.
Remember when was still immature young, I used to helped out to clean the pond and I will be always the first one who dash to the pond to make a mess clean it up.
Those were the happy days splashing dirty water to the maid and my sister.
Now, it only left with memories as my maid went back to her hometown and we can't trace her and there is no news from her.

After the pond is full with water, we then went to Rainbow aquarium fish shop and buy some fishes that are cheap but will last long. My sister and me then buy some expensive fish with our own money for mum.

Guess what are they trying to do??


As we are choosing which fish to buy for our pond, there are one aquarium that attract me to take a closer look. What I saw is that two fishes are kissing mouth to mouth. When I was busy taking photos of it, only then I realise actually both of that fishes are fighting. They are not kissing, but biting each other mouth.

After busy choosing and buying fishes, we then went straight home to release those fishes. It was quite relaxing to see the fishes swimming around here and there.

Well, I'm exhausted right now... Want to enjoy my time with the fishes out there.
Will be updating soon!!

My house's fish pond...

No comments: