Monday, August 18, 2008

The crazy night

Monday was tend to be a more relaxing day for us as our next gathering is at night around 10pm.
We awake at about 10 in the morning and we wash up and went out for breakfast.
Since, it was quite heavy rain, so I have decided that we eat in a mamak stall just right behind my house (not exactly behind, but is like another few rows behind my house la)

After we have done our fulfilling and satisfying breakfast, we went back.
Maybe too long already I didn't drive manual car, my mum Waja car is a manual and I keep forgetting to change the gear.
But after a few times, trust me, I drive smoothly and like a professional.
We then head home and I do some cleaning and fold and keep my dry clothes that I washed yesterday.
It was 2pm after I have done everything.
I took my shower and we went to KPM (Kementerian Peperiksaan Malaysia) in Selayang to collect our STPM cert.
After doing all those minor minor stuff such as taking finger print, having my driving license, filling forms like my full name, ic number, house address, tel number, car number, what time we come and what time we leave.
We then head to Kepong KTM station, Shir Kee need to buy her train tickets in KL Sentral back to Singapore tomorrow.
So, we went there by train. Feel weird and makes me think back all my past. Feel like centuries I didn't take train to move here and there.
The last time I took it was like 2 years ago I think.
The time when I was still in TAR College. Always take LRT to KLCC for movies with Kelvin, Sin Yee, Huei Tse, Shir Kee and Kim Qin.
How time flies, it was already 2 years have gone by but feel like it was just like yesterday.

We reached KL Sentral and we quickly go to the counter and buy the ticket back to Singapore.
After we buy the ticket, we stay for a little longer because the platform was pack with people rushing back from work.
So we went to KFC to fill our stomach.
After that, we went to shop for a little while inside KL Sentral.
We bought a little things then we decided to go back since it was already 8pm.
I guess it will not as pack as previously.
My phone SMS ring and it was from Chan Keong, he asked me to change the tim eto 9:30pm instead of 10pm since some of them are having exam.
So, I SMS them to tell we changed the time, but still remained the place.
We went into the platform, the train is there waiting for us.
I quickly rush into the train that are quite pack.

On the way back to Kepong,
The whole journey is so pack and some of the inconsiderate people make it worst.
The door can't be close because it is overload already.
They still don't want to get down and wait for the next train.
They make spoil the door and the cause is, we have to wait for a while for them to repair it.
It was like, what the hell.
Anyway, we reach Kepong station safely.

We then went to Gasoline and I told the waiter there we have around 8 - 10 people.
So, we went to this dark place and we sit at a corner while waiting for the rest to come.


Tonight, we are so happy.
We drink a lot,
We jokes,
We bomb each other,
We play and do those things that we used.
We are so noisy until the waiter must remind us not so loud and so crazy.
We enjoy ourself till we almost forget to take some pictures for remembrance.
We chat till 1am.
We are so happy till times fly and we didn't realise it.
Well, it is time to bid farewell again and we have to plan for the next meeting.

At the car park, we still hang around for another few minutes.
We are like don't want to go back home.
But some of them are having exam the next day!!
Good Luck Forlan, Huei Tse, Sin Yee and Ken Yu!!
Good Luck to Kelvin too... In your singing competition.

Tonight, we reach home at about 2:30am after crazily joking in the car park.
I miss you guys and I'm starting to miss you guys!!

I can't imagine,
Can't believe that tomorrow is the last day for Shir Kee.
She will be going back to Singapore, 2pm train.
We have to sleep early and have to pack all our belongings already.
So sad and my tears drop silently.

She is my roommate in my hostel,
She is my roommate in my rent house and she is my housemate too.
Everything I do, I will always do with her.
Now she is in Singapore and I'm in Malaysia.
Miss You Shir Kee!!

No comments: