Friday, August 01, 2008

#pissed off#

I almost lose my temper today.
I didn't collect my exam docket on Wednesday, thinking that I can collect it on Friday.
Today, I went to college and I got to know that we can only collect it later at 3pm - 5pm.
My class ends at 11am today and for friday, the latest class also ends at 12:30pm.
I don't understand why they want to set the time at 3pm.
That means I need to wait for 4 hours.
So, I went to the admin and ask them whether I can collect it in advance or not.
They answer me NO,
So, I tell them that I need to go back home and fetch my sister,
He replied me NO.
Then he asked, why I didn't collect it on Wednesday.
I told them that I stay far away from college and I don't have class during that day.
Then, they ignore me already.
I was so angry and I asked them can I collect it on Wednesday instead, they say NO again.
Damn..
I need to go back home and fetch my sister back from school,
then I have my lunch and go back to HELP.
I was so unsatisfied with them.
I don't understand why they must set the time for us?
Why can't we go and collect it anytime we want.
What the hell...
So pissed off with them.
Piss off with HMC rule..
We have our own rights OK!!!

No comments: