Sunday, August 17, 2008

Car Breakdown

Last night we slept quite late as we were chatting till each of us fall asleep.
Today morning, we have a breakfast date with another TAR College friend also from Rawang.
She told me that she will reach my house at 9 in the morning.
So, I have to make sure that I'm fully awake before 9am and make sure that both of them are awake too since we didn't set the alarm.

At about 8:30 in the morning, I was awake.
So, I quickly take my shower and wash up.
I get dressed into a proper clothes and wake them up, lying them that I'm hungry and I want to eat breakfast.
I lied to them because they doesn't know that Pey Ying is coming anytime soon.

I unlocked all the locks and feed the hungry fishes while waiting for Pey Ying.
Less than a few minutes, she arrived and get into the house quietly and give them a big surprise.
We are so happy, hugging, laughing and chatting.
After an hour, we then went to have our breakfast.
We went to a coffee shop and ordered Wantan Mee as our breakfast.
After our breakfast, we went back to my house and we chat again there.
At about 12 something in the afternoon, we leave my house, heading to Times Square.
We wanted to go for Karaoke in Neway Karaoke.
Pey Ying did not join us as she need to follow her family go to her aunty place.


We reached Time Square at aout 1:30pm due to the jam.
We head straight to Karaoke and we start to order food and drinks while choosing songs to sing.
After about half an hour, Kelvin, Huei Tse and Sin Yee arrived and they joined us.
We really have loads of fun there, singing crazily, camwhoring here and there.
We even sing not alone, but together, passing the mic from one to another.
We really do have fun even we are shouting and not singing sometimes.
But we don't mind cause we are that crazy.














































At about 5pm, we then get out of that karaoke, paying about RM250 bills.
We walked around and shop around.
Huei Tse and Kim Qin then took monorail and go back to their house.
We shop and buy some things with Kelvin and Sin Yee.
Remember back the old days, we used to go to KLCC after class to watch movie and also buy things together.

At 6:30pm, Kelvin have to go to KL Sentral as he have to go back to his hometown, Tampin cause he have singing class. (He liked to sing and he is talented. I loved to hear him sing)
We decided to get out from Times Square at 7pm since don't have nice movie at that time.
I then drive out from that building and at the traffic light there, it is red light, so, i stopped the car.
Out of the sudden, the car breakdown and I can't restart the car back.
(You know what? My car stop at the middle of the road and it caused a massive jam)
I called daddy for help and he called his mechanic.
After doing what they asked me to, the car still fails to start. So that mechanic guy told me that I need to tow my car.
After a few minutes, a traffic police passed by and asked us what happened.
We told them that my car can't be started anymore and that MALAYSIAN police guy asked us to push the car to the side of the road.
He then open the road for us to push my car to the side.
Without helping, he then shouted at us, telling us to push harder.
I pissed off but I didn't say anything.
They didn't even try to help us to push the car, but riding his bike comfortably and shout at us to push harder where we already push the car till the max of our strength.

Doing this and that, waiting for daddy to come and pick us and also waiting for the tow truck, at last daddy arrived at about 8pm.
I feel sorry for daddy as he missed the badminton competiton between malaysia and china.
After that, I drove mummy's waja.
At first, I was quite paniced as the waja is a manual car.
I didn't touch manual car for i think, a year.
But thanks god, I drove it smoothly. Haha!! **Phew**
I drove back to Rawang and we reach Rawang at about 12:30am after dinner.
I then have to wash clothes and I want to sleep already as I was so tired.
##**NightS**##

No comments: