Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The last day

Today, Shir Kee is going back to Singapore.
After today, we will all go back to work and study.
This morning, we awake quite early.
Haven't 9am we already awake and we wash up and pack our things.
At 9:30am, Pui Leong came and pick us all up to have breakfast in Rawang town.
We eat and joke and play all the way.
There are 6 of us having breakfast together.
After 11:30am, we have done our breakfast and we reach home and I start to pack and tidy up the house.
At 12:30pm sharp, I went to the toilet for a quick shower and we have to head to Kepong Station to drop Shir Kee.

I hug her tightly and say goodbye to her.
But we promise that a year later, we will meet again.
That time, we want to go for holidays.
We plan to go to Redang for holiday the next trip she come back to Malaysia.
Can't wait for the moment.

Reach home at around 2pm after pump the petrol full tank back for mum.
So tired and sleepy,
Have my lunch,
After that, sitting on the sofa and watch Astro On Demand, watch the show that I have missed (Moonlight Resonance).
I love that movie, so heart-touching!!!

No comments: