Friday, August 15, 2008

Excitement+joy=i'm impatience here


Last Wednesday night, I went out to Jusco Metro Prima, Kepong just to watch a movie - The Mummy III (Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor.)

Can't believe that the movie is not as good as I expected. But anyway, I enjoy the movie.
It was wednesday night, 8pm movie and the cinema was crowded with so many people. We was like buying the ticket for that movie in the eleventh hour. So, we have no choice but to sit at the 3rd row of the cinema. Soooo front. Only me and kai kai went to watch that movie since the others already watched it. I went straight home right after the movie because I was waiting for dear dear to call me. He promised me that he will call me before 11pm. I miss him so much and I'm starting to feel that we are spending lesser and lesser time together.

I can't believe that tomorrow is the day.. The day that I can finally meet all my TAR College friends after so long we are apart.
I can finally meet all of them back. The jokers, the bulliers, the innocent people, the talkative people all are coming back.. Coming back to me, and spice up my life again.
I really wish the four days together will really brings our memory back, the time where we used to tease each other, joke, play with each other, we quarrel, we fight, we laugh, we cry together.
I miss it so much.
No matter how late, we will still go out for supper and for drink, even it is 4am, to us, the night is still young.
We went to cybercafe(cc), and we can spend our time there from night till the next morning, after having breakfast, we went for class with our panda bear look and with our tired and no energy look. We can almost fall asleep if we found out that the lecturer is too dull. We play afool with the lecturer and how we make our econs lecturer, Ms.Dolly laugh non stop for no reason.
I miss everything...
This time, there will no playing afool with lecturer, there will no sleeping in the lecture class, there will no rushing for class. I really miss those days.
I miss my housemates too.
They are the one who make my life even spicer, even happier.
We didnt fight nor quarrel, but the sharing and caring that each of us have, brings us together more closer.
The time where we tease each other, the time where we off the toilet lights and we make the person inside the toilet to beg us switch on the light.
How our houseleader boil soup and we all drink together, even the soup taste good, we will still say it taste bad.
How we sometimes bomb each of us until one of us are wordless.
There are so much fun that we have in that house.
Still remember how our houseleader brought back food for us that is free of charge. When he is working in the cafe in Ampang, he always bring back any food that we want.
Even it is free, he packed it with a lots of ingredients. Our burger become so huge with extra extra cheese, mayo, ham and others. The curry chicken rice, the rice is so much, never leave out, the curry chicken so much until it covers up all the rice. It is so full and filling.
I miss those days that we all spend the whole night together in the living room when our house blacked out, telling ghost stories and jokes.
I miss the time we fight for space to hang dry our clothes, when we fight for toilet, fight for the washing machine, fight for the tv programme and even fight for the cards game that we play.
How I wish that time will get us back together. We are just like a happy family.
I AM MISSING YOU GUYS DEEPLY!!!

AND.... Tomorrow is the day for us to spend 4 days together, going anywhere we want and do whatever things that we want.
I can't wait for tomorrow already!!

Since dear dear is also busy with his things and can't spend time with me, I will be missing you too dear. Hope to see you on this wednesday!! I wanna hug you tightly, don't wanna let you go anymore!!!!! I Love you dear and I always will!

No comments: