Friday, May 08, 2009

So many college friends asking me to post up Dear Dear's picture.
High school friends and other friends all have seen Dear Dear as we used to go for drinks together late at night and hang out in our usual spot, Kepong.

But before I post it up, of cause I need to tell a little about him.

Well, his name is Tan KenShi, born and raised up in Kedah in a malay kampung.
His father is Thai Chinese and mum is a Malaysian Chinese.
When he was young, his family was very poor and they were force to moved out and stay in a place called jungle.
They stay (till now) in a malay kampung area.
He was the best student at that time and was selected to study high school for free in Alor Setar (if I'm not mistaken). He then further his studies in Electrical Engineering in Japan and came back to Penang and work as a team leader engineering in Research and Design Lab Department.
He is currently staying in Penang and own a shop selling car accessories and others.
One thing bad about him and I don't like about it is he love to join those car race that held in Sepang F1 circuit. But thanks God, he quit racing already! Hehe, hard to persuade him to quit racing you know.

Well, guess that's all about him and if I miss out something, I promise I will update it soon. Hehe!!According to one of the quiz that I took in Facebook, my actor boyfriend is Ben Affleck. So, here's suppose-to-be-my-boyfriend's photo.. Haha!!

Envy me? Nee not to.. You can have him... Cause that is not my dear dear... Take it, if you want Ben Afflect..It's all yours.. =P

Now...Here's the photos of my boyfriend...
My dream boyfriend/s...
Hehe!!


No need me to introduce, Wang Lee Hom...
(My favourite singer)

NOT FORGETTING....

My all time favourite singer + actor, Jay Chou...



Oh ya, here is the picture of him.. So sorry, i took his picture with my sony phone.. And this is the only picture that is in my computer. Others is in my laptop and my laptop is in the shop as it can't function well. So, bear with it first..

My dear dear...
*I've posted up...*

No comments: