Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today Is The Day ='(

At last, the day that I hated the most came.
Today, you are going to Japan for a month.
This morning you nearly miss your flight to KL.
Luckily I woke up and quickly wake you up.
I got a shock as your flight is at 8am but the clock is already 7:15am.
Everything was so rush but luckily you manage to board into the plane.
Then you need to rush to check in to the next plane.

You message me at 7:11pm telling me that you've reached safely
and will call me later as now you are getting onto the train.
I'm not patience you know.
Now is already only 9:30pm and you still haven't call me.
I miss you so much darling.
When you are in the plane, I sent you numerous sms-es.
The moment you switch on your phone,
it is full with my incoming sms-es.

Honestly, I really don't know how to bear and be patience
without you by my side.
I miss you crazily and
I need you badly.
I'm so quiet and not active as before.
I'm lost without you.
My friends asked me why I'm so different,
I now became very quiet and will only talk when necessary.
No usual jokes from me,
You brought my soul together with you
I'm in here now just my body that have no mood.

I can't wait to hear from you..
Please call me as soon as possible as I'm dying to hear your voice.
I miss you and hope one month ends quickly.
miss you loadss...

*huggs tightly*

At 12 midnight tonight, a day had passed, left another 27 more days.
How I wish is 27 more seconds.

No comments: