Sunday, May 10, 2009

A month

Dear Dear,

You're leaving soon to Japan for a month.
Your company send you to Japan to supervise and to lead for a project in Japan.
At this point, I feel like wanna burn down your company.
For letting you leave me for a month.
That day, when you went to Japan for only 4 days,
I already feel like the days pass by is killing me.
Imagine, you need to work there for a month.

I hope+wish you won't go to Japan.
But at the same time,
I understand that you are working.
I know, it will be a long+hard whole one month for me to go through.
You will not be around me when I'm sad.
You will not be with me when I'm having hard times.
I can't pour out to you when I need you.

Although you have promised me
that sometimes you will call me,
you will often email me,
I can SMS you whenever I like,
At times, I can call you.
But for me, all these are still not enough.

I trust you,
I know you won't break your promise.
I know you will come back as soon as you have done your job there.
I know that you will not do those things that I don't like.
I know that you won't break my heart.

But...I'm still worry..
about that Swine Flu,
about the weather there,
about your safety,
about your health,
about so many things...

The worst is... I will definitely miss you crazily..
And my semester is starting soon,
I can't complain everything to you.
I can't manja manja with you...

The days you're going to Japan is coming nearer,
but I'm sure,
that the days when you're coming back to Malaysia will be very long.
I miss you dear dear... <3

No comments: