Monday, May 11, 2009

Second semester just started

So fast, my holidays come to an end.
Feel like not enough of holidaying.
But at the same time,
I'm excited to get myself back to college well, I guess it will last for a while only
Today was my first day of my second semester.
For this week, only
having classes on Monday and Thursday.
As this is a short sem, a lot of things have to be done quickly.
Assignments were given on the very first day of class.
Guess what, it dues in 3 days time for our first draft.
First proposal dues in a week time,
and not to mention, the whole assignments due in 6 weeks time.
Haven't include mid-term.
Oh ya, did I mention that mid-term is in week 4?
That means in 4 weeks time, a month to be exact.

Everything have to be done quickly
and I guess I need to work double hard than the previous sem.
Guess that I will be busy and will have no time to blog.
Dr.Albert already gave us the topic of our assignment
and will show our draft this Thursday.
Have to act fast right?

Goodbye holidays,
Welcome stress, work load, assignments, sleepless night...

*Oh ya, today I realise that Dr.Albert have a mole on his right side of his face. I didnt realise it previous semester.. =P*

No comments: