Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tomorrow is the day...

How fast time flies..
Tomorrow morning you are going to Japan for a month.
I don't know how I can pull through this one whole month without you.
Hope this one month ends as fast as it could.
So that I can have you back by my side.
So gonna miss you.

You haven't leave yet, but started to miss you already.
Wish tonight will last a little longer.
To sleep with you, feel safe and warm in your comfortable hug.
As I'm going to miss it for the one whole long month.

Tears are dripping unwillingly and uncontrollably.
Oh God, please help me go thorough this whole month.
Dear Dear... I Miss You so badly now...

Miss your voice, miss your hug, miss your kiss and miss everything in you.
Don't forget to send me emails ya.
I know you will as I trust in you.

*hugs tightly..* won't let you go anywhere tonight.

No comments: