Tuesday, May 19, 2009

=)


Got a parcel for me today...!
I'm so happy..
A surprise parcel from Dear Dear...
Thanks sweetheart.
Love you always and miss you so much.
Hope to see you soon.

You know that my purse is not in good condition
and you quickly buy me a new one before you fly to Japan.
And the most unbelievable part is,
I don't even know about it...

Thanks dear dear...
You really make me smile for today.
At least, when I receive your parcel, open it, saw my new purse and read your short note that you insert it in the purse.
I really smile...A BIG one.
You make me miss you even more..
But nevermind, at least, you managed to make me smile today... =)
Although it's not long,
but even my maid noticed that I looked more cheerful than the days before.
Thanks dear dear.. Love you sooo much..

*huggs tightly*

After tonight, another 25 more days to go...

No comments: