Monday, June 08, 2009

You are so not going to believe it!!

Did I mentioned that I had my mid-term for MCH101 at KPDE 1.2?
Can't believe what you have read right?
I repeat, Yeah, you didn't see wrongly.
Can you imagine? Mid-term is in a small class?
If there are only a few students in that class, then I don't really mind.
But don't you actually know that during the usual lecture class, it's full and pack?
So, how can you fit all of us in that small classroom?
We did have lecture in that class too?
Can't you see that we sometimes have not much seats left?
It is a mid-term paper but you treated it like a quiz paper.
You told us to come back after half an hour as by that time, the other half of the students will be done by then.
Well, this was my first time experiencing this type of "mid-term".
Is it good or bad??

No comments: