Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally... Exam's over...

So happy...
Just wanted to shout out loud...
EXAM'S OVER...!
I'm now very free and I'm going to fully utilized my semester break..
Dear Dear, I can spend all my time with you already...
Kai Kai, I'm now available to watch loads of movie with you...
Yuki, I'm now free to have dinner with you, go karaoke with you already...
Sharon, I've the time to shop with you...
Pueh Ling, I'm now available for you to kidnap me for yam char...
ShirKee and my gang, we can go for holiday already... Langkawi?
And the others (can't list out everybody as it will be a very long list :D), just wanted to tell you guys that I'm now AVAILABLE for you all...
So happy...
Damn happy...

*Yen, I agree with you la, we really do treasure our semester break*

Well, I feel like I've just release from prison...
FREEDOM is in my mind right now!!
Can't blame me...

No comments: