Friday, March 28, 2008

Tonight, i went out for a drink with my TARCian friends. They are my sun shine in my TARCian life. I miss Kelvin, Kim Qin, Shir Kee (my roommate), Pui Leong, Zhi Wen, Sin Yee, Huei Tse, CK, Kevin and Forlan man!!! So hope that you guys able to turn up man! Miss the life that we have gone through - sleep together in a small room (my rent room), play cards together, tease each other, eat together, go for movie together, go KLCC together, CC together, study together. We have so much fun before, everyday is the sweetest memory that i have.. Honestly, there are no sad memory.. Not even once..! You guys are great man! Next time, you guys must show up.. If not..Hehe!!!TARCian

















We have 100% privacy as curtains are surrounded every table and only one red, transparent curtain at the entrance of our table. We chat, we tease, we play cards... You know what? Who lose in that game, we will have to punish them.. Every types of punishment we did such as call the waiter or waitress and asked them for our phone number, sing love songs to them, ask them silly questions, go to the other table and shake hand with them, go to the next table and walk one round, kiss the cartoon man on the wall and so on.. The waiter there really had a headache entertaining us.. I'm sorry man! I swear, i will not go there for at least 2 weeks man! So embarrass man! Hehe! Anyway, we do really have fun! Went back at around 11pm and was dead tired man..!
Today really had a hard day man! But every single second of it worth a million treasure of mine! ;)

Dear Dear, you are my source of happiness..! Tomorrow i will be meeting you! Can't wait for tomorrow! Feel like years i didn't feel your warm hug.

No comments: