Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poem for Dear Dear

You are my air
The sun in my day
The moon in my night
The spring in my step
You are my everything.
You are the stars in the sky
The birds in the trees
The shimmer, the sparkle, the shine.
Without the light you put into my life
I would be nothing
A single leaf on the ground in autumn,
Lost, forgotten, alone.
Before i knew you,
I was nothing.
Now I am everything,
With you by my side,
I am invincible!
Feel the same my dear,
You are loved so much,
I love you now and forever
You are my darling, my dear dear, my love, my abang, my sayang
You are my everything
I love you so much.

When you are sad, I will dry your tears
When you are scared, I will comfort your fears
When you need love, my heart I will share
When you are sick, for you I will care
You will feel my love when we are apart
Knowing that nothing will change my heart
When you are worried, I will give you hope
When you are confused, I will help you cope
When you are lost, and can’t see the light
My love will be a beacon, shining ever so bright
This is my vow, one that I pledge till the end
These words I have written, speak of my love for you
From my lips these words spoken, will always true

Darling,

Days and nights, without you by my side,
I feel myself so useless and my life so incomplete
That is because you are my heart and my soul.
You are the keeper of my love,
With you by my side,
I feel myself is complete,
That is because you are the boy in my life.
You are the only one i want to spend my life with,
The only one that i want to stand with.
Stand with you through thick and thin,
Always stand by your side,
Give you my full support, physical and mentally.

The first time that we starts to SMS with each other,
I could see and I can feel,
That you and I are meant to be.
Out of so many billion of people in this world,
God brings us together out of nowhere,
How fast time flies,
We are now more that half a year,
Now the time has gone by, through tears and through laughter,
These days I will remember, for years upon years,
Those memories that we had,
Will never fade, it is safe in my mind and my heart.

Dear Dear,
I will always love you...
With you by my side,
I feel myself so complete.
My heart is complete, with the love that we share.
And our love grows more beautiful each day.
I have everything that i need.
You are my everything.

Love You!!

No comments: