Monday, March 10, 2008

For You, Dear.


Y
esterday dear dear was not feeling well.
He had a minor headache.
Maybe because if the weather laa...
Take a very good care of yourself ya dear dear..
Love you so much..
Must drink a lot of water..

Today dear dear went to work very early ya?
Dear dear managed to reach office on time today..
So happy that you did it today..
Hehe, at last, you are on time without me calling you to wake up..
Dear dear today get melted ya, after reading this blog..
Didn't think that you will read it.

Darling,, I surrender.

For me,
I thought that love is just mirage of the mind, it is an illusion, it is fake, it is impossible to find.
But the day i met you dear,
I began to see, that love is real and it exists in me...
I love you dear...

Dear Dear,

For you I would climb the highest mountain peak, swim the deepest ocean, your love I do seek.
For you I would cross the most wide river, walk the hottest desert sand, to have you by my side.
For you are the one, who makes me whole, you've captured my heart and touched my soul.
For you are the one, that stepped out of my dreams, gave me new hope, showed me what love means.
For you alone are my reason to live, for the compassion you show and the care that you give.
You came into my life and made me complete.
Each time I'm with you, my heart skips a beat.
For you define beauty in both body and mind, your soft, gentle face, more beauty I'll never find.
For you are the one God sent from above, the angel I needed, for whom I do love.

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, never be apart.
No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.
We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.
I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.
In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you sayang me I know we will last.
I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

Day by day, Night by night
Kiss by kiss, Touch by touch
Step by step, I fall in love
A love so incomprehensible, So vivid, So unique
So wild, that not even the reign of God could control
A passion so deep, A need so necessary, A want so strong
The universe would not handle
I love you today, I’ll love you tomorrow, I’ll love you forever..!

No comments: