Friday, March 28, 2008

Done with my Business presentation... So happy with it as Mr.Gobi told us that he love the way we present and he like our presentation. Asked us for a soft copy for that.. Damm happy!! Proof that all our hard works these few days.. Everyone are busy too with their other presentations and assignments. But they still didn't give that for a reason not to participate in business presentation.. All my group members, Ken Seong (this time i remember you, don't say that i always forget about you okay!! Hehe), Kok Leong, Edward, Waise and Melia.. Thanks guys.. I'm really happy to work as a group members with you guys.. Didn't have any problems with you guys.. All are responsible group members... Did their part as fast as they can and they done it very well.. I mean, not the kind like last minute or not well prepared. Love you guys!! **HUGGS**

Well, this is my last presentation for this last semester of mine!! Well done guys!! Good job! After all the hard work we go through, we even go through a few rehearsal to practice in SR11. Even all of us seem nervous, but trust me, you guys did it well..!


You guys rock man!! Love you GROUP B
At last, I can concentrate on my finals now..! But i need to enjoy first before i get back to the books!!

No comments: