Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Disappointed

I worked hard for my English research report.
I did everything as required, hoping that Mrs. Chua will satisfied with my slides and my presentation too. I'm well prepared, not reading so much on the slides, always have eye contact with the audience, must speak out loud and clear.
I even spend my whole day keep rehearsing it again and again. Want to make sure that i'm really prepared. Well, english class is at 3:30pm later, so, decided to practice again. Really sure that I'm well prepared, so with confidence, I stepped into the class... Waise is the first one who present and then followed by x number of students and my turn is next..
OMG!! I'm so nervous.. What to do? Remembered that dear dear told me to drink some water and calm myself down first before i stepped out. Hmm... Quite calm.. Thanks dear, for that advice... Love you!
Then, I started to present.. A bit nervous, but i just try to give my best. The presentation goes very well. But i did realize that i had miss out some point that i need to explain, but well, that was the previous slides.. Nevermind, i told myself, don't repeat it again in the next slides, this is what my heart shouted..! CHRISTINE LEE!! you are well prepared! this is not your first time presenting..! I keep saying it to myself...! Well, i managed to explained it clearly. I did it but once again, i forget some of the points that i need to explain..! Anyway, i finished it on time! Relief that another presentation is over.. Now, still left with my Stats assignment and also my Business presentation!! Luckily everything is on this week, although it is hard to handle at first. After this, i really need to work extra hard for my finals!

Can't believe that i get so low marks for my business.. Now, i need to say bye bye to HD and say welcome to D. More disappointed is after all my hard work for english, i only get SIX QUARTER out of TEN marks! Feel sad, angry, disappointed all mixed up. Anyway! Phew! Nevermind, i will do my best for final!

__________________________________________________________________

Done my stats assignments! Just only done! Hehe...! Thanks to everyone, especially Boon Ming for the stats answer. Really help me a lot man! At last, now, i only left with Business presentation. really ease my burden... But I still have to study for my finals!!

*I hurts my leg AGAIN and it really pain now!*

No comments: