Tuesday, March 04, 2008

S@D D@Y for today..!

NOTHING is doing right today. I'm so sad and i feel lonely..
I guess today morning i hurt dear dear. Sorry dear, but trust me, i will not do ANYTHING that you don't like me to do.. Never..
I was just joking and i didn't really mean it. I don't know that you will get so hurt. I'm so sorry.

Well, today is not the day for me i guess.
(Attended class from 9:30 AM till 12:30PM)
Guess what?? I was D@MM late today! As the rule is already set
"If you come in late, I'll mark you as late!" Mrs. Chua.
There goes my lecturer...
That is the rule that we must follow from the FIRST day of her class..
What the hell, i only late for 20minutes... ( OK, i admit, that was very late though) ;p
But aren't that is bias... When her favourite student, she will just say;
"Why were you so late?" (with so concern voice) D@MM it laa...
some more with her smiling face.
But the next moment, her NOT soo favourite student came in, there she goes;
"Why ARE you LATE? It is 30 minutes LATE.. I can mark you as ABSENT" Shit!! Thanks God that was not me!
Bias Bias Bias!! Aren't lecturer must not have their own FAVOURITE STUDENT or FAVOURITE CLASS?
Come off it la, that is the rule that lecturers MUST follow!

Well, on my way to the carpark (along the corridor)
Bounced into err, no no, Kok Leong, Edward and Ken Seong called me.. Look back to see who is the hell calling me, saw them waving with their bottle water.. (HEHE!!) funny la you guys...
Chat with them, and walk together to the car park.

Then when i reach home, here i'm, infront of my laptop and can't online.. What is going on man!! The switch is on, the modem is on, the wireless router is on.. what some more? Why my laptop can't detect any wireless network..?
Ok, calm myself, check my laptop, is it working, is it "NORMAL"...
Everything is alright.. I can't understand why can't detect any wireless network. Tired of it..
FINE!! Do my assignments.. Need not to have internet, as if i online, i know it will delay my work.. AND all sudden, the laptop is connected to the internet. Damm, so with a smiling face... I go ONLINE..

Dear dear sms me and asked me to eat..
So, i have my lunch...

Dear, I miss you very much.. When are you coming to KL? Please do come back... I wanna see you, desperately!! :'(

No comments: