Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Unbelievable

SmileyCentral.com

Can't believe it... My finals exam is on FRIDAY!! OMG!! and it is this friday.. I like have another 1 more day to go...
Well, I haven't really prepare yet and I'm having fever since yesterday. My head is so pain that I have to stop forcing myself to study. I thought that I will be fine after taking 2panadol and go to my bed and sleep. Well, slept for about 4hours, skipping my dinner as I have no appetite to eat and it is already like 11pm. Try to wake up and study again, but whatever that I have read, it just flows out again. I don't even understand what I have read earlier on and my headache is worsen. Messaged Floren to let her know that I will not attend Business class with her.. I miss Mr.Gobi lecture class. This is my first time I miss Business Lecture. Will be missing his lecture class and today, he is teaching the most important subjects that will be out for finals. OMG.. Really have to ask Floren to teach me la.. Hehe!
Again, I decided to continue sleep as I know there is no use I keep forcing myself studying. So, I went to bed and sleep again. Sleep till this afternoon. This is my first time I awake so late. Still have a little fever, but much better than yesterday. Managed to eat a little for lunch and medicine then I start to concentrate on my studies. I think I really need to burn my midnight oil starting from now as my Stats is on Saturday. OMG.. and I haven't get anything ready yet. So far, I only gone through chapter 6,7,8,9. Still got Chapter 10,11,13 left.. Besides that, I still have to study for Micro and Business (my most important subject and I'm hunger for HD).. So pathetic man!

Okiee... time for me to sleep.. I need to wake up early tomorrow and go to college! (and also need to wake up early to study)

No comments: