Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Dear



This was my second teddy bear that I have received from dear dear. It was so nice to hug and it was so cute. It has my nickname on it. Just feel like dear dear is telling me that he love me. Every night, I will hug him and sleep. You will never know how peaceful it is, how wonderful it was to sleep with this lovely bear. He is so soft and nice to hug with it. Every night, the word Baby, I Love You on is always in my eyes. Feel like this word is always with me. Every morning when I'm awake, that word is the first things I will see it. Feel so happy every time I see it, I can't stop smiling.

Dear Dear tried to surprise me with it. He didn't even tell me that he send this bear to me as usually, he will tell me about it.

I'm super duper, hyper happy and I love this bear so much. Thanks dear for providing me so many things just to make me happy. I Love You dear. My love for you is always eternally and it will be in my heart forever. I cross my fingers, I will take a very good care of both dear dear and baby dear. Both of them are my precious after you!

Someone says dear dear will spoil me in no time.. Hope I will not get spoiled coz I don't want to be a spoiled child as that is not what I want! Hehe!

No comments: