Saturday, April 12, 2008

Will be missing you guys!!

So fast, everyone of us have done our foundation year and each of us are leaving HMC. Will be no spending time with them, having our lunch together, spending our long-3-hour break along the corridor, no more working together as a group for business. Thinking about business, it is funny as all of us are Group B members (except Melia). I think this is the only group that always change group leader. I can say, it is fun though. At first it was waise as our group leader, then I really don't know when and don't know why, I became the group leader. After my work have done, Kok Leong becomes the group leader. Even, we always change group leader, I can say, we did our assignments quite well. I dare you! (not because of the leader is useless just why we keep changing it. They are superb! Really). Always, we want to have a proper meeting to discuss our assignment seriously, but it always ended up with chatting, talking, playing and teasing around. I enjoyed every moment of it and surely, it is my most memorable events in my life. As what Zen mentioned in his blog, he can't tease me already that he can go home earlier. Hey, that is really irritate OK when you can go back home at 12:30pm and I only can go back home at 5pm, not enough with that, you say that you don't know what to do going back home so early! Haha!! ;) Will be missing that moment too. All of us is in underground, and this underground is the witness of our friendship, happy and sad moment! Will be missing every single moment of it! How time flies as we have been together as a Group B member for a year.














Group B - Semester 1..
Still remember how Brian smash the cockroach, how Zen piss Mr. Jeya off and so on.


















In my semester 2, I remembered we always have lunch together and the most unforgettable moment is every morning, I will have my breakfast with KeXin in Ali Maju. Without fail, we will have our breakfast there. Hehe!




















Jia-Min and me (semester 2 and semester 3)... She loves to hug me cause she said that I'm the warmest person that can warm her up... Hey, I still owe you an ice cream... Remember to take from me...














Semester 3 - Formal day - English presentation on Tuesday and Business presentation on Friday in the same week.



This is the last group picture that I managed to take.


















**This is not the ending of it, it is the beginning and it will have no end if we always remember each other and if we always keep in touch**

No comments: