Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Last Day of examination...

At last, today is my last day of final exam. Felt so relief and so happy. Business paper was easy and I have confident that I will get my D for Business =)

Anyway, after business exam (my last paper) I and Yen planned to watched movie together in Midvalley. But, before that, she have to go for interview first. So we went back main block and head to mama's kitchen for our lunch. After our lunch, we decided to go back to college. We sat at the upper foyer and have a chat there, Yen is so admired with the new HELP University College and keep looking at the projector with her mouth keeps mumbling why she can't study there and so on. After checking the movie time, we head to a place where Yen need to go for her interview. I accompanied her and waited for her in that office itself and after she have done everything, we went to midvalley wih my car. It is raining heavily during that time. Reached there and parked my car then we quickly walk to the ticket counter and to our surprise, there are so many people and we have to queue up.. It is a very long queue seriously and that took us half an hour just to buy tickets. We watched L Change the World. Actually we planned to watch 3:15pm movie but because of the long queue, we decided to watch at 6:20pm.

Since it was still a long way to go, we walk around and we went into the pet shop. To my surprise, we spend about 1 hour there. Yen was so fascinating with those dogs. Didn't take picture of her that time. Then we get out from there and we went to teddy tales and take a look inside. Inside there, bounced into a big family, I guess they are rich as their kids were like, "mummy, i want to buy this", "daddy, i want this". Their parent is like buying things without seeing the price. If I did that when I was young, I think my parent will scold me man! Hehe!

Since we are so free, we decided to have some ice cream. We decided to go to Baskin Robins and have our icecream. Yen took a very long time to decide which icecream she want to eat. Hehehe!! After finishing them, we went to buy water to drink and we head straight to the cinema. Quite a number of people there and we have settled in our place, that movie starts soon after that. I like that movie and that movie is so heart touching until Yen cried in that movie. I turn and look at her and in the dark, I can see her eyes are sparkling with her tears. Hehe!! Funny though! ;P

After that movie, we then decided to go home as we are so tired. We stopped by Skin Food shop and we bought some nail polish. After that, we went to my car and Yen collect her things and then meet her father as her dad is waiting for her already. But before that, we managed to take some pictures for remembrance. I will miss every second of it!




Reached home at 10pm and got a bad news from mum... Uncle is suffering from cancer and the tumor is 7CM long. Need to do operation as soon as possible. Mum cried and I'm wordless as uncle is so close with me.. Anyway, there is still a hope and I wish that Uncle will be fine... May God bless him.... Amen!

No comments: