Friday, April 25, 2008

Result is OUT today!

Finally, after the long busy two weeks, the day that I waited the most has come. Finally, the result day.. I have been waiting for this day and today, it is the day. I'm so nervous and actually, a little bit of scare. Not because of English nor Micro. Not also business that I'm afraid, but I'm scare of stats!! I can't imagine if I fail stats man, I can't take it man if I fail my stats.

Today morning, at about 6am in the morning, I received a message from Waise. Surprise me man as it never happened before. Always, she will only message me when she can't see me. I was awake at 5:45am in the morning to get prepare to go to the hospital. After my shower, I saw her name on my phone screen, so quickly, I open it and read it. Once I have finish reading it, I smiled, her message sound so funny.
Christine,i heard results is at 10am later n v hav to enrol the subs.r u goin bak college? i wana same timetable as u le.im SO scared.
Her that word, SO scared make me laugh. I replied her and I told her that I'm scare too. Her next message is
Ur welcome.im SCARED till i cant sleep.im awake now,sms u sumore.im reali scared of stats too.n eng!i tink i go coll,r u free?u wan2 go or enrol at home?
Her message sound so funny and it really make me laugh for the day man! Anyway, in the afternoon I managed to online and check my result. Thanks GOD man as I didn't fail anything. I was quite satisfied with my result. So many people is so concern about my BUSINESS result as Flo asked me about it. Hehe, didn't get HD la Floren, only D. Anyway, I know that no HD for my business already. So, I'm not disappointed, not that disappointed. Zen too, ask about it and others like Waise, mum, dear dear and MANY more.. Thanks guys. Business I got D. But waise, I can't online in the house to do the grouping la, I need to go back to college to ask ms.grace to unblock my name first. I will do it on monday. Hope it is not too late. Ka Fei say he is not joining macro class, so, I think I will not go for macro class man as I will be alone for it. I will take business instead, if the lecturer is still Mr.Gobi. If it is Bill Quah, I think I would rather take macro man. OMG... Nervous now...!

I wish all of you good luck in future and wish that you guys will get a good results!

No comments: