Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Iron man?










Today was so happy.
Finally, I managed to watch Iron Man!
I met up with some high school friends as they complain that I didn't spend time with them. So, we have decided to watch Iron Man movie.
I have been looking forward to watch that movie.
We did went to Kepong Jusco Metro Prima TGV to buy the tickets on saturday, but it was already fully booked even for the midnight movie. So, we decided to watch it during the weekdays, hoping that there are sits available. After I have finished class, I went to buy the tickets first.

That movie started at 9:10 pm and it ends around 11:25pm.
Initially, the front part was quite dry and in my opinion, I feel that the movie is quite draggy.
If the front part is not that dull, then it will be more exciting.
A lot of killing in this movie. But in the middle of the movie, it is getting more and more exciting. Overall, it is not a bad movie. But for me, I don't quite like that movie.
After that movie, we decided to have some drinks before we go back since I have no class tomorrow.

We stopped by station 1 cafe and we ordered something to munch as well as to drink while chatting and nothing-other-than-saying-other-people-bad-things. This is usually what we did when we are together. Well, prepared to go back. Reach home, I was dead tired and sleepy.

No comments: