Wednesday, January 06, 2016

New Toy

I bought myself a new toy!!!

I bought myself a new laptop...! Quite proud of myself as I bought my laptop with my own hard earn money. My previous laptop was 9 years ago during my foundation year and it has been loyal to me till my degree years.. Basically that old laptop my mum bought me has accompanied me till I've graduated from my degree!!


After I've graduated from my degree, my laptop started to give problem and slowly, i rely heavily on my smartphone or iPad and this makes me unable to update my blog always (yeah, I know, excuses).

After a long consideration of what brand I should go for and what is my most important thing that is a must have for my laptop. I'm quite interested with Samsung laptop but unfortunately, Samsung has no longer producing laptop into Singapore market!

Well, Samsung was my first option and since I can't get a Samsung laptop, my second option is Asus! After work today, went to survey Asus laptop price with my colleague who wants to go shopping as well. And at last, I've decided with this Asus laptop!



After much consideration and price comparing, I've finally made decision to buy this laptop from Asus store instead from the authorized outlets as buying from Asus directly have launching price of $200.00 cheaper than the usual selling price!

This is my first paying by myself laptop and I'm satisfied with it although it was a little over my budget. (Ok, time to go on diet to save more money for my upcoming Taiwan trip!)

Alright, I will stop typing now and wanna start exploring my new laptop!

No comments: