Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lost Soul

Who am I to you?

Am I that irritating to you?
Am I no longer an important person to you already?

Is my special place in your heart already taken by somebody else?
Is my position in your life has been replaced?
Is your feeling towards me has long gone?

What can I do to win you back?
What should I do to have your attention back?

I cried a thousand times.
I feel my world is dark now.
I feel helpless.
I don't know who to let me spill out my sadness to as all my best friends that I trust are all not around me now and I don't want to simply tell the problem I'm having now as I feel this is our personal matter.
I feel lonely, I feel demotivated, I feel sad, I feel my world has stopped spinning.
I don't know what to do, what should I do, what can I do...

I love you.... I miss you... and I want you... :'(

No comments: