Friday, January 01, 2016

Abandoned Site

Phewww... At last, I managed to log in my this blog account.
It has been so long since my last post. It has been years actually.

I have always wanted to update my blog and make my blog active back but the time seem to envy me. Actually I always sleep during my spare time. Haha

So many things had happened and from I have successfully graduated with Honours Degree few years back to I start my first full time job as a hotelier in a 4-Star Hotel in Petaling Jaya till now I'm working in a Medical Field in one of the restructured hospital in Singapore. (And I don't think I will want to update all these important life events due to my laziness)

Oh, one thing for sure that has not change is that I'm still attached with my boyfriend! Tying the knot soon??

I will try to make myself not lazy to update my blog. Well, I can't promise that I will update it frequently, but at least wont be months or years (I hope so)

It's NEW YEAR!!! Goodbye 2015 and hello 2016

There are a lot of ups and downs in year 2015 and thank God that I'm still strong facing difficulties and challenges. Hope year 2016 will do me good!! *Pray hard*

Wishing all my friend Happy New Year 2016 and may this year brings good beginning for everyone of us!

Stay tune for my next blog! (I hope it wont take long till my next blog)

No comments: