Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tired, but enjoyable (part I)

Today i'm so tired, but really enjoy myself and also very happy.
Today, i went to Pavilion for shopping. It was so crowded with people as people are looking for Christmas atmosphere. There are so many activities going on there and one of them is Santa Clause is taking picture with the people around.


This is the picture of santa
Then after that, we went to shop around and there and the Christmas tree catch my attention.

The Christmas tree was so huge and so attracting. Is an eye-catcher and i really like that tree. After a long walk at about 2 hours, then we fill our stomach at Madam Kwan's for dinner and after dinner, we head to our car and we go to Titiwangsa Lake to sit Eye Of Malaysia to view the night view.

I have to queue for an hour to get into the gondola for the view. Is damm tired that time after a whole day walk, but i still don't want to give up because i was waiting for this opportunity for so long. So, after an hour of waiting with the long crowd there, finally, is my turn and i and my sister share a gondola with two malay couple. I'm afraid of height and I was a bit nervous that time. But i keep my mouth shut and i just pray hard that will not happen anything.

My sister there keeps mumbling there saying that she is afraid. Then the malay man there makes her more scare. He create some jokes that makes my sister panic. He says that the ferris wheel spoiled there and we will have two options to choose. That are either take a float and we jump down to the lake there or we are given a rope to climb down. Is quite funny there and i keeps on laugh. I'm not afraid of it anymore and i can look at the nice view. The view was fantastic and i love it so much. To those people out there, is really a waste if you guys miss this wonderful opportunity. Really happy and feel lucky that we share the gondola with those malay people. That ride is approximately half an hour. That is a nice and wonderful ride where we can have the whole KL night view and the whole view of Titiwangsa lake. (mind you, they keeps teasing my sister for the whole ride!)

After the long and tired night, we went back to the car park there and hope into the car. My dad brought us for supper and we stop at Old Town Cafe in KL. We ordered something to eat to fill up our hungry stomach.

We then reach home at about 12:40am. Was so tired but I'm so happy that I finally managed to sit that Big,Huge ferris wheel. I was damm tired tonight, and i slept at 4 in the morning after doing mask and have a chat with my boyfriend.

No comments: