Friday, December 07, 2007

Happy Day!

So happy today,
I passed my LAN subject for both Malaysian and Morale Studies.
So happy. I have just finished my final exam for my second semester.
Now i'm enjoying my holidays till 30th December.
31st December is starting of my 3rd sem. Really spoil the holiday.
I went out and so hang around, surf the net and plan for the holiday.
I'm looking forward for christmas eve. I will be going to Penang and i will be staying in Gurney Resort and Resident. That is really one of my favourite hotel. Doing countdown here. Feel silly about myself ya.. Doing silly things as I always go to Penang for holiday almost every year.

So far, today, nothing bad happen to me.
So, i will treat today as my happy day.


Today, i think i will end here as i have other things to do..!

Night!

No comments: