Wednesday, December 26, 2007

deardear

Today is Christmas day, i have already send my present to dear dear on Thursday, 20th December. He received his present on Friday and I'm so happy that he loves the present so much.
I bought 1 set of Polo brand wallet and belt for him.
He loves it so much and I'm so happy to hear that he likes it.
Really crack my head at first to find present for him.
(Never easy to buy present for male)
HUH! But luckily i've settled mine..!

After all, today is Christmas day!
I wish you all Merry Christmas and have a blessing day from God.
Attended mass and also get to know some new friends.
Oh ya, almost forget about it.
Dear dear did send me a christmas present.
You know what, I LOVE the present so much.
I have a lovely bear from him and i do really LOVE it so much.
Share some of it with you guys.. I name this bear deardear... Hehe!
Is he cute?

Hehe.... I hug him and sleep all night long and i will hug him every night!!

Thanks you dear..
My first Christmas present from you and i love it very much!!

There is so many things I want to say to you,
That is, I always love you.
I will never leave you alone.
If I had to go on with my life without you by my side,
The days that i need to go through will be empty,
The nights will seem too long to pass,
I love you just the way you are.
You are my inspiration.

No comments: