Friday, December 07, 2007

Feel so lost...

Feel so lost here. Wish someone can come and guide me the way that i need to go.

I really love him but at the same time, i don't want to continue this painful relationship.
People say i'm lucky to have a good boyfriend that is so caring, loving and responsible.
But this is a long distance relationship. I'm not always beside him. Aren't there are lots of risks as he have so many admires in outside.
Well, who don't fall in love with him as he is good looking, responsible, hardworking, don't smoke, drink and gamble, he has a good career and good future, he is rich.. Who don't go after this kind of boy?

I feel like is better i end my relationship now then later when i get into deeper feeling then he leave me.
But if i want to leave him, i don't know what to tel him and i really love him. I know i will hurt him and i will regret for letting go of him.
But if i still hold on this relationship, i feel unsecured.

How?
Who can help me?
Guide me please...

No comments: