Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tomorrow...

1st of December, Monday.
That is the day that I'm afraid of.
And it is tomorrow.
Only left a few more hours and I need to face the reality.
These few days, I tried hard to make myself busy.
So that I will not have extra time to think about the operation.
I went out with friends, spend time with them, helping my mum doing this and that,
When the night falls, make me more panic.
Cause, that is the time that I realize a day have just passed.
I have sleepless night,
Can't sleep well no matter how hard I tried.
Now only I know, how scared is uncle before his operation.
I'm having the same feeling here.
Maybe you are more scared, uncle.
But I feel the same too.
It is like a trauma, that hunts my mind.
It really makes me feel uneasy.
Don't asked me what am I afraid of as I can't explain the feeling.
It is the mixture of my feeling..
Scared, nervous, panic, and lots more..

I shall be away for these few days,
I might not come online and knowing what's happening and
I can't get update with you guys.
But I will make sure that my phone is always with me.
So that I can still update with you guys through sms and phone calls.
Only during my operation time, I need to completely switch off my phone.
That is on Monday, 1st Dec, at 8am till I guess 11-12pm as the operation will takes 2-3 hours.
After the operation, if I'm able to switch my phone on, I will do that.
I can't leave without my phone with me.
I must make sure that my phone is always with me.
Without it. I feel kinda weird.
Feel unsecured and most of all, feel sad I can't stay connected with dear dear.

Praying hard for my eye operation....

No comments: