Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by Chell

Was tagged by Chell, but was too busy to do it till now... Hehe!!

1. what's the relationship of you and her/him ?

My friend during college days... College-mate + Classmate..

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him ?

  • - Always SMS
  • - Intelligent
  • - Very quiet
  • - Adorable
  • - Very hardworking

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you

Those concerning words that she said to me when I'm down. (glad to have a friend like her.)

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you

So far... When I'm sad, her concern is the most memorable things she have done to me.

5. If she/he became your lover, you will..

OMG... It is impossible!! We are not lesbian OK!! She have a loving bf and I have mine too..

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...

There is no ''IF" coz we are friends and will be friends forever.

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..

Again, there is no "IF".

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..

IF.... No reason la... coz she will not be my enemy

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is ?

Be there to support her and concern about her like she have done to me?

10. The overall impression of him/her is...

She is nice and sweet.

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you ?

Hope nothing bad.. If there is, then I apologize. Forgive me.

12. The character of you for yourself is ?

  • Happy-go-lucky
  • Quite emo at times
  • Value my friends
  • Very shy (Am I??)

I'm not perfect!

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?

The lazy me, the way I made my bf unhappy.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is ?

No one, except myself

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.

Thanks so much..! Appreciate it so much!!

Ten people to tag:

Anyone who wants to do it..!

So sorry Chell, for the late post.

No comments: