Friday, January 02, 2009

I'm BACK!!

I'm finally back..

First of all, I wanna thanks to all my friends who keeps calling me, SMS me, visit me and concern about me so much...
Thanks and thanks again..
Really heart touching...

My best friends, Sharon, Kai Kai, Jackie, Pueh Ling, Evon, Racheal, Shin Loong, Kim Qin, Pey Ying, Kelvin, Kevin, not forgetting, Shir Kee and others..

Family - Thanks aunty and uncle, grandpa and grandma, it is really heart touching when I know that you wants to rush down to take care of me, my cousins, specially for you, Jonathan, godsis and godbro...

College friends, Waise, Amy, Mechell, Flo, Evie, Yen..

Friends, (I can't list out here as there are so many of them)

Not forgetting, those in the chatbox...

Thanks so much you guys...
I'm sorry if I've missed out anyone, but I really do appreciate everything...
Thanks...

**huggs and love**

No comments: