Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A year have gone by

Seem so fast,
A year have gone by.
Together we hold each other hand,
And go through ups and downs.

We went through happy times together,
Where the time that are full with laughter.
Both of us laugh so loudly and so happily.
The times feel just so nice.

We taste the bitter of sad times,
The time which hates and anger fill us.
We have misunderstandings and arguement.
Those were the times that we hates each other.

As time goes by,
We went through happy and sad times,
We are still holding strong and be faithful with each other,
We still stay loyal and still loving each other.

After we have been through happy and sad times,
Unsatisfaction came into our life.
Me and you are not satisfied with each other at times.
But we are still loving each other till now.

To me,
I feel safe with you always by my side,
Guide me, Hold me, Stay with me, Love me, Tender me.
I love the way you treat me.
I will never, ever feel bored to be with you.

For me,
I'm very lucky to know you,
I'm very happy to be your special one,
I feel lucky that I have you in my life,
And the most important is I do really love you.

Sweetheart,

A year have passed by,
I have taste the sweet and bitter of our relationship.
I have gone through the ups and downs of this relationship.
NO, I never, ever feel regret to know you.
I have learn and I have grew up in this relationship.

I might be childish, I might be a cry baby.
I might even make you don't like about me.
I have learn to be a mature person.
But I have done my best to fix the problem.

You don't like anything that I do,
I don't do it.
You don't like me to go here and there,
I obey you.
You asked me not to do this and that,
I didn't do it.

I have changed my lifestlye that suit you.
No drinking, no clubbing, no night outing.
I know, at times, I'm a sensitive person.
I try hard not to cry infront of you.
I try hard to talk nicely to you even I'm pissed off.
Everything that you say bad about me,
I try to take it and I try not to repeat it again.

Dear Dear,

Today, it is our first anniversary.
I'm very happy to know you,
To always by your side,
Support you, Be your backbone, Stay loyal and be faithful with you.
I'm very happy that our relationship is getting stronger and stronger.
Time have already proven to us,
That a year have passed by,
We have gone through so many challenges and we are still staying together.

I love you dear,
I will be loving you more day by day
and I will always love you.
*huggs tightly*

Happy First Anniversary, Dear.
Happy First Anniversary, I Love You.

No comments: