Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This time, Flo tagged me... =)

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

Tagged by Florentyna.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
~ I will make his life full will sorrow and misery.. Hahahaha!! (Serve him right!!)

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
~ I wish that I will be a successful person in everything near future. (Yeah!! I'm scare of being a loser)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
~ My aunty's butt?? (Cause she con my mum money and didn't want to admit herself, but instead, put the blame on my uncle..)

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
~ Of course I will save it in the bank, give some for charity, then go around the world if I can and invest bla bla (As if the money is enough for everything)

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
~ Hmm.... Let me think(thinking very deeply)... Of course. My bf is my best friend during my TAR College days.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
~ Of course being loved by someone as my family loves to tell us, choose the one that love you more than you love him. Haha!! My cousins always repeat that when we discuss bout our bf/gf.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
~ It is all depends.. Well, if it is worth waiting, why not?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
~ OMG!!! I will try to forget about him but still keep our friendship.

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
~ I would like to choose actor (Raymond, Lam Fong). Why? Because, hey, how often you have the chance to act with an actor? I mean, we always have the chance to spend time with our bf right?

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
~ If he is still single, OF COURSE!! Let him feel regret of losing me. Hehehe!! If he is already married, I think I will invite him too cause to tell him that, hey, I'm more than ok without you as I have found a better one.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
~ 10 years time? Having a good career and a wonderful relationship. In short, success in everything.

12. What's your fear?
~ Fear?? Fear of being a loser? Fear of LIZARD!!! Hehe!!

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
~ People who don't know her, thinks that she is a shy and quiet person (this was what I think before I know her) But once you know her, she is friendly, good, nice and helpful person (I miss the three long hour break before our Business lecture in Sem 3 la Flo.)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
~ I want to be rich, but I don't want to be single. So, can I have married AND rich? (hehe!! the greedy side of me)

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
~ Is dear dear still on the line? Does the line hangs us up? If it does, I will call him again and if it doesn't, I will wake him up by keep calling for him. Hehe!!

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
~ I will give some (not all) at first and slowly, as time goes by, I will give it all.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
~ Which two people? But if I fall in love with two people, I guess I will pick the one that is better than the other one and the one who loves me more.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
~ Well, hard to say(cause I'm quite a revengful type of person). Haha!! No la. It is all depends on how horrible is it (ya la, if that person make me lose my loved ones, how can I FORGIVE and FORGET). But mostly I might forgive, but NOT forget.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
~ I guess in a relationship as I'm happy to be with my bf. Hehe!!!

20.List 6 people to tag (well, I'm going to change this question)
20. Who do you want to tag?
~ Anyone who are interested in doing this, they may. Hehe!!

No comments: