Saturday, September 13, 2008

!@%$@#@!

I'm so pissed off right now.
To other people, they think that I'm in the wrong.
But do you really check and understand my feelings?
I admit, I admit that sometimes I'm fierce.
But hey, please know the reason why I scold you.
Although I'm fierce, but of cause there is always a cause behind it.
I can't be so inconsiderate right?
That scolds you without any reason or purpose?
Please use your mind and think about it.

I don't understand,
Not sometimes, but always.
I don't really understand you.
So what if you are the sick person?
So what if you are my uncle?
Have you ever think, a deep thinking that why your son didn't ever bother to visit you?
Have you ever see your son buying things for you?
Hey, think yourself.

Yes, I did scold you.
I did raise my voice to you.
I did shout at you.
I'm pissed off at that time.
Know why?
Cause I have already been so patience with you and I can't take it anymore.
Hey, I'm human Okay!
I have a feeling.
I have already done my best, to be patience with you.
So, what somemore you want?
Doesn't this 4 months I did what you want?
Not enough? I'm telling you right now, that I have already been so patience with you for the past FOUR Months.
Hey. is four MONTHS ok, not four WEEK.
I don't like you? I hate you?
No, I don't.
But can you be not so childish?

The maid cooks EVERYMEAL everyday,
you refuse to eat it.
Giving so many excuses,
the food not nice, maid dirty, no taste, you don't like it, and anything that you can think off.
As a result, I need to go all way out just to buy the food that you want to eat.
I ned to buy for you for lunch and dinner.
I'm ok with it but hey, you want me to buy food from particular stall and place?
Isn't it a little too much?
I'm staying in Selayang and you want me to go all the way to Cheras to buy Nasi Lemak for you?
Go to Imbi and buy mee for you?
At night when I'm dead tired after the whole day out, you wants me to go to Pudu and buy you dinner.
Hey, that is way too much.
Can you look at the time, what time is it? It is already 11pm.
Forgive you with the food problem as mummy always told me that bear with you and actually, I'm very happy to see you have appetite to eat.

What I don't really like is...
The day that you need to go to the hospital for check ups.
Hey the appointment have already made.
Mummy asked me to send you there as she have to work.
I remembered before I drive, I asked you where else you want to go, didn't I?
You told me that you have nowhere to go.
And I asked you are you sure because I don't want to make a big turn later.
You said after the checkup you wants to go back your house to take somethings.
I said ok and then you say thats all.
Hey, I drive till we reach right infront of the hospital and you asked me don't go to the hospital first.
Asked me to send you to the bank and you wants to redraw money.
I'm fine with it. Although I'm angry, but I didn't show it.
You told me to drive you to the bank.
I did as what you said. But wait a minute..
To redraw money from ATM machine, do you need to go back to your house area that bank?
You know it is so far away from the hospital?
And I need to go all the way just for you.
Then you say can go to the hospital already.
I did as you asked.
Reach hospital, you go for your checkup.
Then you asked me to send you back to your house.
You know?
I'm so pissed off as it is far away from the hospital and I need to go there again.
Why just now you don't want to go as we are already there when you want to go to the bank?
Why you wants me to go there twice?
I have been driving since morning till evening 6pm.
You know how tired am I?
How hungry am I?
I'm fine with it.
You saw the mangosteen stall near your house, you told me to drop by afterward.
Honestly, I forget about it.
I totally forget about it.
After I turn out heading home, already half the journey only you remind me.
What you want me to do?
It is already half the journey and I need to send my sister for tuition later.
It is so rushing. You stayed with us for so long, don't you know that Jasmine's tuition everynight?
I told you that I go to the night market and buy it for you later.
Mummy did buy it and what did you do?
You throw off all the mangosteen by saying it is rotten.
But it is actually not at all.
I keep it by myself again.

That day, is the day where I can't take it anymore.
The day I scold you and raise my voice to you.
I can't take it anymore.
Because of your character.
Your bad behaviour.
If you don't know how to fix that pond,
DON'T fix it.
No need you to act so pro to adjust and do the statue for the pond.
You know mummy spends so much to buy that statue and now you broke it.
I have already told you earlier on,
That don't do it.
Let it be and you said that you know how to do and you always did that.
Fine!! Now, what have you done with it?
You broke it.
I was so pissed off and I raise my voice and scold you.
Cause that is mum's favourite.
You know.
Now???

I scold you for a reason and I already can't take it.
There are so much more that I don't want to point it out.
You are so selfish.
You watch your program and you don't let us change to the channel that we want to watch.
I missed out so many episode because of you.

All I know, I only scold you once.
Only that one time.
What you did?
You tell all my aunties that I have no manners?
They don't even know what really happens.
So, you think that you are only one who are right and I'm wrong?
You make yourself so innocent and make me feel so guilty.

Trust me, I will repay back.

No comments: