Saturday, March 05, 2016

Trip Back Home with MAS Business Class

Made a trip back home to attend my college buddy wedding.

This time round, decided to take MAS flight as it is cheaper (I thought) than the other airlines for the date that I'm going back.

It was my first time buying MAS as my usual airlines are SIA, AA or Tigerair. I thought it was cheap as the rates are BEFORE tax! With my sleepiness on that night I bought the ticket, I really thought that it was a nett rate. I sign up as the member (to earn points obviously), going through difficulties and complications (I swear the login process for the member is very complicating, till now I still can't figure out my member login!)

While I was complaining about how I actually bought the air ticket straight away and due to my sleepiness I didn't know it was not nett rate and how complicating the website for member login is to my family and friends. One day I received an email saying that they are offering me Business Class upgrade (bidding method). Giving it a try as I was thinking that even if I didn't get it there won't be loss as well and if I get it, then I can enjoy Business Class at a low price!

Two days before my flight, I received an email saying that I've successfully upgrade to Business Class!

On that morning, after my night shift, I straight head to the airport. With Business Class ticket, I get to enjoy myself at the SATS Premier Lounge.

The Invitation to the SATS Premier Lounge

Passage to the lounge

Taking the opportunity to have a quick shower to refresh myself after my night shift work. Really glad that I managed to upgrade to business class as all these service is worth the upgrade!

Shower Room

After refreshing shower, I explore the breakfast buffet and ate breakfast, have a cup of juice and tea while waiting for boarding time in the most relaxing environment away from the busy and full of people walking and waiting around the terminal. (No picture of the buffet line or food pictures as I was really hungry and ate my breakfast once I reached my table!)

Welcome Drink once board the plane =)

It was indeed a difference environment compare with economy class with friendly air stewardess with excellence service.

There are only five of us in the business class cabin and the air stewardess remembering all our names and address us with our names when communicating with us.

Shortly after take off, MAS signature chicken satay was served in the plane for business class and again, I'm enjoying my meal in the air in business class cabin comfortably.


Signature Chicken Satay

Business Class seats comes with pillow and blanket

It was a totally great experience and I really hope I will get the opportunity to upgrade to business class in future! Cabin crew is very attentive, remembering how I'm having trouble to exchange my SIM card in my iPhone and the cabin crew realize it and quickly offer me her name tag pin to remove my sim card from my iPhone. It is an extended service offer by the cabin crew! Hope to experience business class for all my future flights!

No comments: