Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You are special to ME!!

It's almost 12am now,
but you are still busy with your things.
I try to understand you,
your workload, your shop with stupid+fussy+inconsiderate+no brain
customers that calls up in the middle of the night
(when I say in the middle of the night, that means 2-4 in the morning)
when people are sleeping.

Tonight, you sms-ed me and tell me that you
will be late as you just received a big parcel from
japan and you need to open it up and check everything,
making sure that it is in good condition and it is functioning.

Guess you will be very late tonight.
But I know that you will always call me
(although you sometimes fall asleep without calling me)
when you reach home although I'm sleeping,
making sure that I sleep well and will never forget
to remind me to wake you up the next morning.

Tonight I guess I will be staying up and wait for you
as I need to read my PMG101.
Hope you will not that late, reaches home before
I finish reading my PMG101.

I just received your sms saying that you are heading home now.
I'm so happy...
Can't wait to talk to you!!


so here’s a big hug to say…

you are special to me..

Darling, you are really special to me.. I Love You always dear...


No comments: