Thursday, March 12, 2009

Posting up his picture???

Everyone starts to complain...
Asking me to put pictures up...
So that they can see who is he...
I guess only my best friends know him
coz we go out together, eat, drink and watch movie together...
But not my college friends...
Guess that they are starting to get annoyed!!
I still remember that I promise Chell to post his picture up...
(Ohkay... I forget about it actually) Hehe!!
Then Zen told me that everytime he reads my blog about dear dear, he feels like calling me up and asking me to post dear dear picture...
Chell told me don't find any celebrity picture and post it up...
I didn't think of that trick..Hehe
So many people have been asking me to post the picture up...
Countless amount of people asking...

YOU KNOW WHAT??
I'm going to post the picture???
NO NO NO!!
Hahaha!!! I want to let you all keep waiting...

NO la, I will post it up,
But let me do it in the next post..
Not this post!! (cause I still having fun to let all of you to keep waiting)

Do countdown!! hehe!!

No comments: