Saturday, February 14, 2009

I miss you very much, Uncle

Uncle Alex, I miss you so much... Today, I played with your motorola phone. I took picture of myself with your phone, I play with it, I went through all the picture that you took. After that, I go into the music files and I played all the music inside there. Going through one song and another.

I came across with a song, your favourite song.. I remembered you told us, you sing that song and we (I and Ah Yee) laugh at you in your car. You were so pissed off and you say that the singer in that song is you. We laughed and asked you not to lie us, but you angryly scold us , saying that we doesn't know anything. I didn't hear finish that song and I quickly change to the next song, slowly, my tears start dripping. All the memories about you starts playing in my mind, flashing back quickly, but clearly.

After your operation, you stayed with us.. And I still remember the first time you bought this phone, you were so happy, showing to us, your new phone. Quickly, you asked Jasmine to charge the phone for you, you asked her to teach you how to manipulate the phone. You asked your godson to download songs for you. I remembered I asked you, "only so little song you have?" and I starts transfer all my songs that is in my phone to your phone so that you have more songs. You asked me back, "you want more songs? Uncle tomorrow asked my godson to download more." I told you that I want and I asked you to download more, if can.

The very next day, you really went to Low Yat Plaza, although you haven't fully recovered yet. Mummy is so worried about you as you can't fall down and you are still so weak. As you have promised me, you download a lot of songs for me. I'm so happy at that time, but I didn't have the chance to bluetooth all the songs to my handphone because I were busy and when I'm free, you went out with your friends. After that you went back to Johor and after that you were admitted to hospital in JB. Just now, while I go through all the songs, it reminds me that all that songs in your phone, you download it for me and Jasmine. Even you are not feeling well, you still think of us. I miss you so much, uncle.

Uncle, although now I can't see you, I can't talk to you but you will always in my heart. I miss you so much and I really hope you can read my blog here. I really hope you are reading what I have written here. Want you to know, how much I miss you.

I miss you so much and I'm still sad, you are gone forever, but I don't dare to tell anyone, especially mummy, as I know, she is more sad than me. I miss you, but I can't tell anyone, I can't share it out. I need to be strong infront of mummy. Sometimes, I afraid that one day, I became weak infront of mummy. As an eldest daughter, I need to carry my responsibilities to be strong infront of mummy and sister.

Saying it all out now through here, more or less, release my burden a little. Uncle, I hope you can guide all of us and give us the strength that you have.

*Take care uncle, and I always keep you in my prayers.*

From,
Your niece,
Christine.

No comments: