Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time flies away...

This is the last week of this month.
Can't believe how time flies...
Can't believe that our first anniversary is getting near too.

Well, Final exam is getting near and I'm right now, STILL LAZYING.
Quite busy these few days, but not busy about studies. HAHA!!
Have been helping mum going in and out between Rawang house and Selayang house.
We have to move in soon because my sister have trouble going to school next year as no one are willing to send her.
So, my mum have decided to shift to Rawang and sister will have to shift to the new school too.
Since the new school is just a stone throw away from our Rawang house.
Recently, my aunty bought a new house in Rawang too. So, it doubles my busyness.
I don't really think that I will move to Rawang as it will be far away from city center.
I think I will continue staying in Selayang as it is much nearer to city center
Well, is an excuse actually, all my friends are staying in Selayang, so, that is the main reason for me not moving.
Things are getting expensive now as still, paint, this and that are increasing in price, but is reducing in its quality.
Don't really understand why.

Back to the story, my finals are getting near.
I haven't even touch my book.
There is like, a week more to my exam.
Guess that I will have to burn my midnight oil again, but this time,
I always remind myself, NO MORE LAST MINUTE!!
Anyway, my marketing marks are not that disappointing.
So far, I passed all the quizzes and my mid term.
(Getting my assignments marks and participation marks tomorrow.) hope that I will not get low marks
Well, I have to start concentrating on my studies now.
I'm still in doubt which degree course I want to take. Either Psychology or Business Psychology.
I think I will have to go to career sense and have a test there. Haha!!

Tomorrow, 28th July is my dear dear's birthday.
Managed to bought him present on Friday in 1Utama.
But too sad he have to work on that day, and can't come down to KL tomorrow.
Celebrated his birthday tonight instead of tomorrow.
Anyway dear, hope you enjoy your day today as much as I do.
Love you always!!

Guess I have to stop here as my marketing book is shouting for me to open it.
Open it and read it. **Pray hard for my finals!!**

No comments: