Friday, July 11, 2008

Haircut



Today I have my Marketing Quiz II.
I dare say I done it with confident, but not 100% confidence

I was quite regret going out watching movie, meeting friends for tea, shopping and stuff because I did all those three days continuously before my quiz starts.

But anyway, I'm happy that I did earlier preparation.
I studied earlier, way before the quiz day.
But I'm still not satisfied with it.
Honestly, I aim D for my marketing this time as this is my second attempt to this subject

Today, after 29473648268 days of thinking, at last, I made up my mind...
I want to go for HAIR CUT!! Since dear dear is complaining "Don't you think that it is the time you have to trim your hair?"
I went to the saloon that is located in Kepong and went for a hair cut. It was so short that I don't really get used to it. All is because of dear dear la, tell that hair stylist cut how short and trim here and there

Worst part is my hair is no longer straight as before anymore.
Dear, I'm so gonna kill you!!

I just received a message and it is asking me for movie..
Haha!! Guess that I watched almost all the movies in the cinema already except for HellboyII that I don't really fancy for it. I'm currently patiencly waiting for The Dark Knight, The Mummy and also haha, Harry Potter that is going to show in the month of November. Counting fingers here. Hehe!

Well, since dear dear went back to penang already, I want to go out for a drink with high school friends since this is a friday night and since I have done my Assignment and Quiz II. Hehe!!

P/S : Flo, update already la... haha!! Miss you soo much!! Haha!!

No comments: