Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Second update?? Not this time ;P

It had been so long since my last update.
My last update was like my last semester break??
And now it was like my another semester break?
I nearly forget my blog email and password just now when i wanna log in :(

As mentioned, I'm having my holiday now.
It's year end and I'm holiday now so whats next? PARTYYYYYY!!!!
But can't party much this year as my family suddenly wanna celebrate some festive season tomorrow (later I mean).
My first time celebrating it :P
Will be having some of that so called "tong yuen" in the evening with family
before heading off for dinner at town.

That's for tomorrow (Wed, 22nd Dec 2010)
Thurs, 23rd Dec will be partying with high school friends
Fri, 24th Dec, its Christmas eve.. My most busiest day yet it's my most happiest day.
Why?? Morning till late afternoon will be family day.
In the evening is celebrating and counting down for christmas in the church. :D
Mass is at 8pm but before that have to go there early for preparation.
Can't wait can't wait.
Oh ya, last saturday I was very brave.. Jesus sure love me the most as I went to church ALONE for mass.
My mum and sis was busy cleaning the house for christmas eversince my maid ran away (will post about it later [when I'm free]). I went alone to church, sit alone, pray alone, sing alone, walk alone (Ok, that was too exaggerate ;P)
The priest was like, why are you alone today?? hehe
After mass, what's next?? Supper together with family!!!

On Christmas day itself, will be going off to Penang for family holiday.
Last year was in Singapore, this year back to my lovely "hometown", Penang.
Will be spending 4 days, 3 nights in Penang, staying in Gurney Hotel, having a presidential suite (Feel like soooo VVIP) ;)
After that, will be coming back for new year celebration in the church of cause, and with my aunties and uncles.
Genting trip was cancelled (fully booked *sob*)

That's all for now, will update again soon!!! ;)

No comments: