Monday, August 17, 2009

I love TVB..:)


Finally, Burning Flame III ends already.. This time, the ending was so unexpected, unlike the previous two seasons that end with sad ending.. Good job to the director and scrip writer of burning flame III!!
btw, Astro on Demand rocks!! Been spending all my time watching and catching up episodes that I've missed..


This is another funny drama currently showing in AOD.. Won't stop laughing and it really worth watching..
Can't wait for this new drama, D.I.E Again, a continuous drama from D.I.E...

Oohh...being a couch potato watching an idiot box without any assignments burden and enjoying my holiday is so relaxing and so much fun...

Semester 3 starting soon... goodbye holiday, welcome stress... :(
Nono, let me enjoy 2 more weeks of holiday first before welcoming my going-to-be best friend, Stress...

Update next time, time for me to read gossip girl novel.. Love them!!!

No comments: