Sunday, July 05, 2009

Finals

Finals are around the corner.

To wrap up things, short sem are challenging, but at the mean time, it was fun.
Maybe the subject that I took was fun and not much to study.
I really do enjoy my short sem although stress and speed are double as compared to the normal long sem.
Imagine, my short sem is equals to half of my long sem.
In my long sem, my mid-term exam will equals my final exam.
Well, everything will double the work during short sem,
but it really pay off!

Oooh... my mid-term marks for mch101 is 18.5/20, presentation and assignment 35.5/40.
Not really happy with the assignment and presentation marks as I think I can score better if I'm more hardworking. All in, I have a total of 54/60 marks and I'm aiming to get good grades for mch101. Oh, did I say that I scored the highest mark for my midterm? Yeah..18.5 and the second highest was 16.5. Yeah Edwyn, I'm crazy..

HAVE TO STUDY!!!

No comments: